INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF INNOVATION IN ENTERPRISE SYSTEM (IJIES)
International Journal of Innovation in Enterprise System (IJIES) is a peer-reviewed international journal which publishes original articles of significant value in all areas of Innovation in Enterprise Systems. The journal published by the School of Industrial Engineering, Telkom University two times a year on every July and December in form of online publication with e-ISSN 2580-3050. The journal covers research articles, research-in-brief, and review articles comprising all discipline related to Enterprise Systems, particularly Information Systems & Technology, and the relevant multidisciplinary domain such as Industrial Engineering and Management. The journal welcomes relevant articles including soft computing and data mining, information system, software engineering, enterprise architecture, manufacturing system, industrial system and supply chain management, engineering management, etc, which is considered as high valued work in this area.
International Journal of Innovation in Enterprise System (IJIES) using Open Journal System (OJS) requiring all writers to register in advance before they are allowed to upload the manuscript online. Afterward, the editors, peer reviewers, and writers can monitor the manuscript process until it is being published.
International Journal of Innovation in Enterprise Systems (IJIES) aims to provide space for academic and practitioner forum of advancement in all fields related to Enterprise systems and its innovation, including:
- Data mining, soft computing, and database system
- Artificial Intelligence
- Pattern recognition
- IT governance, e-government, information systems, management, risk
- Knowledge Management, Organizational Learning
- Technology Management, Techno-Economic, Feasibility Analysis
- Information Retrieval, E-business, e-learning, e-government, information systems, IT governance
- System dynamics, Modeling, and Simulation
- Security of IS Enterprise
- Economic of IS
- Business process analysis and design
- Enterprise Architecture
- Enterprise System
- Database, Data warehouse
- Decision Support System and Business Intelligence
- Big Data
- Enterprise Application
- Enterprise Knowledge Management
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Enterprise management
- Design of systems, tools, and equipment,
- Humans in technologically complex systems
- HCI on Enterprise Information System
- Production Planning and Control
- Reliability and Maintenance Engineering
- Supply Chain Management
- Systems Modeling and Simulation
- Operations Research
- Engineering Economy and Cost Analysis
- Safety, Security and Risk Management
- Healthcare Systems and Management
- Service Innovation and Management
- Project Management
- Engineering Education and Training
- Workflow and transaction in e-Business
- Publisher of International Journal of Innovation in Enterprise System is responsible for publishing manuscripts that have gone through the process of editing, reviewing, and laying out in accordance with the rules of publishing the Scientific Journal.
- Publisher International Journal of Innovation in Enterprise System is responsible for guaranteeing academic freedom for editors and reviewers in carrying out their respective duties.
- Publisher of International Journal of Innovation in Enterprise System is responsible for maintaining privacy and protecting intellectual property and copyright, and editorial freedom.
- The Editor of International Journal of Innovation in Enterprise System is responsible for deciding which manuscript is worthy of publication.
- In the process of reviewing and receiving the manuscript, the editorial team of International Journal of Innovation in Enterprise System based on the principle of equality of treatment in making decisions to publish the text by not distinguishing the race, gender, religion, ethnicity, citizenship or political ideology of the author.
- The editor and editorial team of International Journal of Innovation in Enterprise System will not disclose any information about the manuscript or manuscript entered except with the permission of the author.
- Unpublished manuscripts will not be used by the research editor of the International Journal of Innovation in Enterprise System for their own purposes and will be returned directly to the author.
- Reviewer International Journal of Innovation in Enterprise System assists editors in making editorial decisions on incoming texts / texts which include:
- Reviewers of International Journal of Innovation in Enterprise System are responsible for recommendations for reviewed texts.
- The review of the manuscript is carried out objectively, and is supported by clear arguments.
- Reviewer International Journal of Innovation in Enterprise System is responsible for quotation, reference, duplication, data fabrication, data falsification and plagiarism for the reviewed text.
- Reviewer International Journal of Innovation in Enterprise System must always maintain the confidentiality of information and not use information from texts that are reviewed for personal gain / interest.
- The author must present the text of the results of his thoughts or research clearly, honestly, and without duplication, data fabrication, data falsification and plagiarism.
- The author is responsible for the confirmation submitted for the written text.
- The author must show a reference to the opinions and works of others quoted
- The author must write the script ethically, honestly and responsibly, in accordance with applicable scientific writing rules.
- The author does not object if the text is edited in the review and layout process without changing the substance or main idea of the writing.