Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submitted papers have never been published or are in the process of submission to other journals.
- The submission is in the format of .doc or .docx (Microsoft Word) minimum of 10 pages and not limited to maximum pages.
- The author’s name should use the same format. If one of the authors uses a full name, then all the names of authors should use the full name. If one of the authors uses a nickname, then all the names of authors should use a nickname.
- The corresponding author should input the information (full name, email, institution, country) about the other authors in the IJIES system.
- Similarity score must be equal to or below 20% (exclude bibliography). Please kindly check your similarity score using plagiarism checking tools.
- The submitted papers must follow the official IJIES template format, and be written in the following order: (1) Title; (2) Abstract; (3) Keywords; (4) Introduction; (5) Method; (6) Result and Discussion; (7) Conclusion; (8) Acknowledgment [optional]; (9) References.
- References must use IEEE style. It is suggested to use a reference manager to manage references (such as Mendeley). The references used must consist of 15 minimum references (for original research paper) or 30 minimum references (for literature review paper) and 80% of the references come from journals. It is also highly suggested to use recent references (less than 10 years sources) unless they are essential (more than 10 sources).
- After it is in the review process, writers are prevented from withdrawing submitted manuscripts. In addition to time spent in the process, IJIES spent valuable resources throughout the period. Should the author(s) still request a withdrawal under any conditions, the author(s) should pay back any effort put into the manuscript procedures at a sum of Rp 1,000,000 (local author) or 200 USD (international author). Charged in an email sent to IJIES's editor using the same email address used in correspondence upon the official withdrawal request from the author(s).
- By submitting the article/manuscript of the article, the author(s) agree with the IJIES's policy. No specific document sign-off is required.
- Be sure that the final paper is prepared as per the reviewer's (s) comments. Please read the review report carefully and don’t forget to fill the response review form to make checking easier for the reviewer.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.