Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submitted papers have never been published or are in the process of submission to other journals.
- The submission is on the format of .doc (must be .doc and NOT .docx) Microsoft Word minimum 10 pages.
- The title has 12 words maximum, with Times New Roman Bold as the font and size of 17, left aligned, unjustified, and with no indentation.
- The author name should use the same format. If one of authors using fullname, then all the name of authors should using fullname. If one of authors using nickname, then all the name of authors should using nickname.
- Similarity score must be equal / below 20%. Please kindly check your own similarity score using Turnitin, iThenticate, or other plagiarism checking tools.
- The submitted papers must follow the following format: font using Times New Roman size 10pt, single line spacing writing, paragraphs must be justified, the first paragraph after section or subsection heading may not be indented, the next paragraph must be indented 5mm.
- References must use IEEE style. It is suggested to use Mendeley in order to manage references. The references used have to be 15 (minimum) and 80% of the references coming from journals. It is also highly suggested to use recent references (less than 10 years sources) unless they are essential (more than 10 sources).
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.